.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Woohoo! Iron Man!


Did ya see it?! What a great movie! This film was so packed with fun and action. Robert Downey Jr. was fabulous as Iron Man. The whole cast was amazing! DS, his dad and I really had a good time. If you haven't seen Iron Man, run don't walk to the nearest theatre and check it out!

6 comments:

Carla said...

Not yet! But my DH and I see about 3 movies a year cause our children are so young. But this weekend, my SIL is coming to babysit so we can go to dinner and movie. How could we not see it??
and I heard that a sequel is in the works for April 2010...

Sarah Coggins said...

I haven't seen it yet, but it definitely sounds good. Glad you all had a fun time! :)

emily said...

I will probably go this weekend. My guy saw it last weekend...he's been waiting since he 1st heard re: it and he insists I see it! I love Robert Downey anyhow...

Unknown said...

I gotta see that!!!

Carla said...

Ok, now I've seen it...good movie and Robert is hot.hot.hot!

Brown English Muffin said...

Big C saw it with his daughter...he said it was really really good and begged me to see it again with him..I have yet to go.

The thing I liked the most about this post was that I can just imagine how excited you DS was to go out with you and his daddy!!!