.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Are You Sitting Down?


No, really...are you? I... SCRAPPED!!! It seems like eons since I've scrapped anything. (Except that HIDEOUS volleyball LO that I'm planning to redo.) I thought my mojo had taken a permanent vacation. It may not be a masterpiece, but it's mine! Baby steps! ;-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!! Great layout girl!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful layout! I love the blue/brown color scheme. Wonderful photo. Sounds like a great learning experience. :)

Miss Misi said...

looking good...now keep it up!! did you pull that camera out?

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Great page! I love the detail of the rubons on the letters.

Lynn said...

Great Layout! Love the title. I'm in the same boat as you, no mojo! I keep saying baby steps also. Hopefully one day it will be a big jump.

Anonymous said...

Great layout and I love the chipboard. Wow, your son looks like he's so tall now.

I know how it is to feel like Ms Mojo is gone for good. Kinda scary when that happens but she always comes back. Good for you.