This song has been the first thing to pop into my head when I wake up in the morning. For. the. last. two. weeks. The song may be permanently lodged in my head. I'll quit fighting it and post it here, LOL.
"No Air" by Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown
5 comments:
Very pretty song. That happens a lot to me too, wake up listening a song lol.
Nice song!!! I like it! Dana
cool song! I once had "Bye, Bye, Bye" by in Sync in my head all day long and it wouldn't go away! LOL!
Ok so great now this is going to be in my head all day as well now!!!
Oh and i love how their mouths aren't synced with the words in this video it was driving me crazy!!! LOL
I would probably like this song if my kids weren't ALWAYS singing it in the back seat-lol.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment