Challenge for today:
What did you do before we had the Internet?
Wow, that is such a good question. Before I had the internet I had to buy all of my books at the actual bookstore. There were no message boards or access to cool scrapbook supplies as there were no stores in the area. I didn't have the joy of competitive bidding on ebay or making buds with the UPS man, LOL. I was deprived of having cyber crops and cyber buds to IM each day. I had to go to the library to access all my information instead of plugging terms into a search engine. Before the internet I would call or page people I needed to contact instead of "shooting them an email". I have to admit that I do make phone calls and still love to receive snail mail. Things may have been more personal before the internet but it sure does make life more convenient.
What did you do before you had the internet???
2 comments:
I read a whole heck of a lot more actual books, that's for one thing!
I was on the phone ALL the time. Now, I hate being on the phone!!
I loved books too and watched more TV then. Now I am on the computer 10 times more than TV.
Post a Comment