
Guess what? I finally got the chance to see a real movie; one without cartoon figures or flying action heroes! The movie, This Christmas is a funny, feel good film with an excellent cast. (Loretta Devine, Delroy Lindo, Idris Elba, Mekhi Phifer, Regina King and young R-n-B superstar, Chris Brown.) The movie centers around the Whitfield family and their first Christmas reunion in four years. It seems that many of the family members are hiding secrets from each other. I won't give away anymore of the plot. It may sound cliche but I laughed, I cried--I really enjoyed this movie!
6 comments:
I know what you mean about not getting out to see a NON animated movie! I'm right there with ya! Glad you liked the one you picked.
That looks like a good movie!
I saw the trailer for this on TV today... it looked so funny!! Congrats on the mommy movie.. ;)
yay for a grown up movie!!!
Sounds like a good one!
I need to get out and see this. Glad to hear it's a good one.
I'm not much of a movie goer, but I'll trust your "thumbs-up" and try to see it over the holidays.
Happy holidays!
Lisa
http://lisatutmanoglesby.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Post a Comment