.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I May Never Eat Chinese Food Again and a Challenge

I am finally feeling better after a nearly two day bout with food poisoning. My son and mom had it much worse than I did. I did get the much needed rest that my body has been begging for though. I am also taking this as a sign that I need to cook more often...
I was called out to participate in a layout challenge that starts next month. :-P That is me sticking my tongue out at you, T!! Hopefully endless mojo will abound and I'll be cranking out the layouts like crazy...bwahahaha!

8 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

That's horrible about the food poisoning! Glad your doing better. Will be watching for the challenges!

Miss Misi said...

Sorry to hear about your illness. 3 of the girls had some tummy issues too...rough couple of days. That's pitiful for someone to call you out like that, lol, but I know you'll pull it off...so get to snapping!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad you are feeling better! Good luck on the challenge. :)

Jill said...

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry you were so sick. :-( :-( :-( I always wonder how people know it's food poisoning & not a bug? Was it one of those buffet kind of Chinese food places? (please say no - I LOVE those places!)

Staci said...

No Jill. It was strictly takeout. I love those Chinese Buffet places too. I won't be having takout of any kind for a while LOL.

ALF said...

I found your site from Twipply Skwood's - just stopped by to say hi!

Jill said...

Oh GOOD! I can feel safe at buffet places again! :-) :-) :-) Or, as safe as one ever feels at those buffet places...

Jill said...

Oh & HI ALF!!!!!!!!!! :-)