.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chicken Soup for the Scrapbooker's Soul



I had it all planned out. I knew exactly how I was going to read this book. I would put my feet up, have a big mug of decaffeinated green tea with french vanilla creamer and read a few entries at a time. I would take a few days to read the book; stealing moments here and there so that I could make it last. Well, it didn't happen like that at all! I sat on the edge of my bed and read that book from cover to cover in one sitting. Thank you ladies for sharing your stories! I loved reading everyone's experiences.
I'm going to RAK my copy of the book to one lucky winner. Leave a comment on my blog by 11pm EST on Monday, December 24, 2007. My DS will choose a name out of a hat to receive the book. :-)

11 comments:

jillconyers said...

I've never seen this book. I'll add it to my B&N list.

Although your "plans" for reading this book sound perfect I love how you ended up reading it :)

Anonymous said...

that is really nice of you to give the book to someone else to enjoy!!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Oh I love the Chicken Soup series! Haven't read this one yet?

KarenSue said...

sounds like a great book,
glad you enjoyed it and want to share it.

what a good idea.

Merry Christmas!

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds like a great book! I've never heard of it before. Will have to check it out. :)

Gabrielle said...

I didn't even know this book was in print! I have a couple of Chicken Soup books, all have been GREAT reads!

toners said...

Now there's the sign of a good book :) How nice of you to pass it on!

Anonymous said...

Wow, glad you enjoyed the book. I like your ideas of enjoying it a little at a time. Pam

pomland1011@charter.net

tm1 said...

Hi Staci,
I'd love to know how you carved out time to read it cover to cover.
I haven't been able to do that in years.

Terri

Staci said...

Terri,
I'd rather scrap or read more than sleep sometimes. I am also a fast reader.

Jill said...

I love it/hate it when a book does that to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!