.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Warped Tour 2013 Layout

I took a look and realized that I have only posted 11 double page layouts on my blog in (gasp) six years!! I'm going to try to do more of them.

My son loves attending the Warped Tour concert series. He looks forward to it every year.

This layout uses patterned paper from the Recorded line by Webster's Pages and the background paper is by My Mind's Eye. The boom box is by K and Company. The buttons are from A Flair for Buttons etsy shop.




Thanks for looking and have a good one! :-)

6 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

GREAT job! :) I love seeing more double page layouts, since that's really all I do! :)

Staci said...

Thanks, Tanya! :-)

Brown English Muffin said...

It came out nice.

Gemiel said...

Staci, I'm lovin' this layout!!! The papers and embellishments are so perfect for this page.

renee said...

Great layout. I never doubles. Good for you!

courtney said...

Awesome layout, Staci! It's got an edginess to it that's perfect for the topic!
I love that paper.