My 44th birthday is on Monday and I'm excited! This weekend I am going to a free scrapbook crop and a belly dance class (I love groupon!). I'll claim my free burger at Red Robin on my birthday and have sushi with another girlfriend on Thursday. (Our birthdays are two days apart!) My DS's birthday is next Friday. :-) Have a great weekend all!
13 comments:
happy birthday!
my birthday was last saturday i turned 47! my hubby had his birthday yesterday and my son's b-day is tomorrow! i am totally exhausted! LOL!!
Virgos in the house! Happy belated birthday, Mary Pat and to your DH and DS as well!
Ooh sounds like wonderful fun! Enjoy your special weekend. Happy birthday, flutterby.
Your weekend sounds like so much fun!! Have fun celebrating all weekend long :)
Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy!!!
Happy Birthday Staci!!!
Thank you ladies!
I hope that you had a wonderful and happy birthday! Hugs!!!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fabulous week - enjoy!
Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a blast planned.
Happy Birthday Virgo! Mine's on the 19th!! :):) Evie
As usual, I'm a little late to the party, or in this case, a lot late. Hope your birthday was great! A belly dance class! Now that sounds like an awesome good time!
I hope you had a fantastic day. I remember you sent me a link for all the free things on your birthday....I need to hurry up and sign up! LOL
Post a Comment