.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Be You layout

Hooray for scrapping! I just love fussy cutting, don't you?  Most of the elements on this layout have been cut out from other sheets of patterned paper. This LO is made with the Webster's Pages Postcards in Paris II collection. I love it! The bird stickers are by Jolee's Boutique. (I got them from Walmart!) The raised flower (with sequins or rhinestones in the middle) and butterfly stickers are from Dollar Tree. Have a wonderful day!







11 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful! Love all the layering of the cut pieces. And that quote is perfect. I need to write that down. tfs! :)

Tiffany said...

Love the quote, this is beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful layout!!!

Nirupama said...

Gorgeous page! Love the fussy cutting, this paper is perfect for it!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous! LOVE the bird!

Angi Barrs said...

What a gorgeous page! I love the butterflies.

D said...

WOW, now that's a great quote! Your pages are always so inspiring Staci! The embellishments are so pretty too. I really love the clocks.

Staci said...

Thank you for all of your kind comments! Have a great weekend!

Brown English Muffin said...

I have no idea how you do fussy cutting...but it looks awesome!

Isbaha said...

Beautiful layout, you did a great job !

Kristol said...

Gorgeous LAYOUT