.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Let Them Eat Cake LO

Hello! I couldn't figure out what was bothering me about my 44th birthday layout. I decided to show it to my son, the graphic design college student.

"This flower is too big."
"Why did you put that there?"
" It's just off."
"Yeah, I'd just take the whole thing apart and start over."

So much for his help.
I scratched my head and moved two of the flowers. I didn't take the LO apart, LOL.

This layout uses paper from Webster's Pages, Authentique and My Little Shoebox.







10 comments:

courtney said...

I'm glad you got things changed around to your satisfaction. Looks great, and so do you!

Don said...

Happy Belated to you. Hope you had a great birthday celebration. Your scrapbooking looks awesome.

Brown English Muffin said...

You cut that darn cake out by hand from some other paper didn't you???

YOU ROCK!

Staci said...

Thanks, Courtney! :-)

Thanks, Don! :-)

Mel, yes. I cut out the cake from another sheet of paper. I'll miss you at the next crop! ;-(

Tracie Marie said...

I think it looks great!!!!

Jennifer Grace said...

This looks fabulous, I love the big cake! The pink and aqua colour scheme is beautiful too. Well done for fixing the layout! x

Gemiel said...

Staci, what a great layout!! I recently used some papers from that same line on my niece's birthday page. I'm a fan of Webster's Pages too!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so pretty!!

Lisa Adair said...

Oh My! That cake looks amazingly good! and tasty! and so wrong for me!
Happy Belated birthday Staci, I hope it was wonderful!
I love your layout. Your flowers and flair keep take your eye straight to your photo. The "let them eat cake" is a perfect touch. I love the colors you used.
TFS

Angi Barrs said...

Hope you had a happy birthday! Love this beautiful page. The cake embellishment is so pretty too.