Here is my first OLW layout!
Can you be in love with a paper line? If so, Webster's Pages is the one for me! I started out my layout with this double sided 12 x 12 inch paper. Since I scrap 8.5 x11 I knew I'd have some fun cutting up this one. I love the open cage at the of the top left along with the butterflies that symbolize freedom and release. I cut out the cages and pop dotted them over the same image on a second sheet underneath.
I attached the picture to a sheet of 6 x 6 paper from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 3 pad. I also added some random rhinestones, a few flowers from a long gathering dust Prima tin, and a "JOY" embellishment sticker from a pack of Dollar Tree stickers.
I chalked my journaling and paper with chalk from Nicole Crafts that I got at Michaels a billion years ago. (I think it was on clearance for $1.99.)
The supplies: (not pictured) Recollections (Michaels) alphabet stickers 176405 77188-2012-06


14 comments:
Beautiful LO!
Pretty!
what a great layout!!! love that paper!!!
Beautiful! I really like the dimension of the cut out birdcages and the quote. :)
Beautiful page about your OLW! Great job on the cutting, I don't have any patience for that ;-)
What a beautiful page and inspiring quote! I love the birdcage paper and the pink flowers. Kudos to you for using some old stash items!!!
This is absolutely GORGEOUS! You are such a beauty and your layout compliments you. Truly love this!
Thank you so much for all of your kind comments! Hope your 2013 is off to a fantastic start!
Your page is just stunning!!!
Love the papers that you used for your OLW layout.
Simply beautiful Staci.
Staci, your page is beautiful! I also do the OLW, but not the class. I took it one year and now I just repeat it each year on my own. My word is CHANGE.
Love it!!!!
Staci, this page is gorgeous!!! Love how you fussy cut the bird cages and popped them up. I'm a big fan of Webster's pages too!! I don't do the OLW challenge, but I have been thinking about a word for the year. Grace and prayer are ones that keep coming to mind, but I haven't decided yet.
Love your beautiful layout!
So pretty! I do believe in love at first sight with paper! lol
Post a Comment