too funny-my students have been singing that song all day! have a great weekend!
Well I guess I'm a little behind because Friday's come and gone LOL. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Hope your Mother's Day was FAB!! We were in Boston over the weekend. I let my husband pick the hotel. He picked a converted jail. That's the last time he's picking.
I am late in checking out your blog. Its Monday today :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
too funny-my students have been singing that song all day! have a great weekend!
Well I guess I'm a little behind because Friday's come and gone LOL. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Hope your Mother's Day was FAB!!
We were in Boston over the weekend. I let my husband pick the hotel. He picked a converted jail. That's the last time he's picking.
I am late in checking out your blog.
Its Monday today :(
Post a Comment