
chicken! I'm always a day late to the party. For months I have seen the peas raving about Pioneer Woman and her delectable recipes. I'll admit that I'm a bigger fan of baking than cooking. My cooking was okay, but probably nothing to write home about. I started checking out Pioneer Woman on a whim this summer and have been cooking up a storm. I made her hot sweet drumsticks tonight,(title of post is a link to the recipe) substituting the legs for chicken breasts and my son raved on and on about it. He also inhaled almost 2 dozen of the homeade sugar cookies I made last night. How is it that someone so skinny can eat an entire pot of mac and cheese by himself?
7 comments:
I love The Pioneer Woman as well. I've made several of her recipes myself. The Marlboro Man sandwich is a favorite during football season.
YUM!!!
I've visited Pioneer Woman for photog tips but now I'll have to check out some of the recipes too.
Mmmm, I shouldn't have opened up your blog!
He's a growing boy, lol. I'm going to have to check out some of her recipes soon.
Congrats on your blogoversary!
They look delish!
Happy blogoversary!
Post a Comment