Today is my son's 15th birthday. I have no idea how this happened. It feels like one minute he was running around with a handful of action figures and now he's bigger than me and sprouting a little mustache.
He's actually quite lucky that he made it to his day. My birthday was four days ago on the lucky 09-09-09. My DS was mentioning who was hot. I jokingly said that I'm lucky that I'm still one of those cool moms that are hot.
His reply? "Ewww, you're not hot! You're FORTY!"
Shocked I said, "Halle Berry is 43!"
"Yeah, but that's different. She's hot!"
Yep, lucky to be alive he is.... ;-)
7 comments:
Well happy birthday chickie!! My 4 year old son tells parents at the park how old he is and then follows it up with my age (41). You good great!!
LMAO, too funny, staci! Happy birthday to your DS, and happy happy belated to you!! Did you do anything fun to celebrate?
Wow, he is so wrong for that. LOL.
Kem, did he have to say forty like it is a disease, LOL?!
Thank you Carla! :-)
Staci, I didn't do too much. It was my 2nd day back to work and I was so tired! I had friends calling me asking me why I sounded like I was sleeping. I was!
LMAO....you should have told him that if you were Halle he wouldn't exist!!! As you'd be off on some yacht living it up with no time for kids!!! LOL I tell my Dh all the time that's he's OLD as hell!!! LOL
When we doing lunch?
LOL Mel! I'm going to text or call you this evening! :-)
Behind on my blog reading so I'm just seeing this - totally cracked me up! :D Glad you both survived and hope you both had very happy birthdays!
Post a Comment