
but his memory will continue to shine. Patrick Swayze, brilliant dancer, talented singer and wonderful actor lost his battle with pancreatic cancer today. He was 57 years old. His body of work is extensive including the TV series, Beast, movies such as The Outsiders, Roadhouse, Point Break, Red Dawn and Ghost. He made me laugh as a wannabe Chippendale's dancer on Saturday Night Live with Chris Farley. Patrick is survived by beloved family members including his wife of nearly 35 years, Lisa Niemi. He is a talent that truly will be missed.
3 comments:
So sad :-( Dirty dancing is one of my fav movies of all time!
I feel really bad for him and his family. I was never a big fan but his dancing was amazing!!!
So nice of you to memoralize him like this!
I agree with you Staci. I really loved him in Ghost. I watched it the other night. He was so awesome
Post a Comment