Kenziekeeper and Monica Blain are holding an online crop on Two Peas. It started today and will extend through tomorrow at 8pm EST. I'll be hosting the 4pm challenge on Sunday, April 19th. Hope to see you there! (Click on the title of this post to go to the crop thread.)
I participated in one challenge so far: Use any kind of flowers on a layout. Here's my take:
5 comments:
Sorry I messed up my comment before rofl! our weather is getting bad and it put all weird stuff in there so I just deleted it and started over. SO sorry about that. ANYWAY, was saying:
HOW ADORABLY CUTEEEEEEE your layout is and that I was not able to actually scrap in the crop but was enjoying looking at everyones creations. Hope you have had a great day and enjoy your day.
sorry again for wasting space on your blog ::embarrassed::
cute LO! I had to read the journaling because I was curious as to why your son was holding a basin. LOL! I'm a health care worker and I refer to them at work as a "barf bucket" but I really love your story. I work with neonats as well and they really go through a lot. I'm glad your son is OK.
such a cute layout....!! and the crop sounds like fun!! hope to get a chance to go over there....
Love the flowers on the boy layout. That looks awesome and has inspired be to try flower die cuts on one of mine. I will try to remember your challenge. I was home all day yesterday and cropping, but did not remember the online crop.
Post a Comment