.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

4pm Two Peas Challenge

This is the REMIX!! (Okay, do you have really bad club music playing in your head right now too?) Choose an old layout and give it a brand new spin. Show us your before and after pages...if you dare! ;-)
You have until midnight PST to participate in this challenge for a chance to win a Two Peas gift certificate. Good luck!

Bonus question: If money were no object what would be included in your dream scrap studio?

First I'd start with a new house. It would have a cottage out back for all of my scrapping needs. I'd merrily scrap the days away while Denzel Washington brought me chocolates and extra adhesive when necessary. Oh yeah...I'd have a Cricut too. A girl can dream can't she? ;-)

While everyone is creating, here's my submission for the 12pm online challenge. The criteria: *Use something clear/at least 2 different patterned papers and bling, glitter or something shimmery.*

3 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

How adorable!!!

Staci Taylor said...

That is such a fabulous layout, girl! I need to do 2-pagers more often! Gosh, if money were no object, i'd have a personal organizer in my scraproom (is that cheating? lol)! Seriously, i'm so disorgazined that I never know what I have anymore!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

Adorable photos. Cute layouts too and I love how you used the little clocks. I have some of those clocks, now I'll have to dig them up and use them-lol.

Have a great weekend.