.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Lightbulb Moment

Two Peas challenge for today:

I am going to make tomorrow different by _________________.

I am going to make tomorrow different by thinking with my head instead of my heart. I finally had a moment of clarity today. I am so in love with someone but it's time for me to let that person go. He doesn't love or value himself nearly as much as I love or value him. I want someone with drive and ambition, who wants the world for himself and everyone in his life. It's so hard to let go of someone you feel as if you have loved since the moment that you were born but I know that I need to do it.

7 comments:

Lida said...

I´m so sorry for what you are going trough but yes you are correct sometimes is better to let go.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

QueenTracy said...

This must be a tough time for you. Being a grown up really sucks sometimes. *hugs*

Carla said...

I wish you the best. Sometimes the best decisions are the hardest to make. Take care.

Darcey said...

Sometimes doing the right thing is also doing the hardest thing. Good luck and be strong.

Brown English Muffin said...

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers.

Jill said...

Such a hard thing to do, and a hard balance to find. I hope you're doing okay with it.

Pearl Maple said...

Wow great subject matter. Life does have moments but it is more a matter of what you do with them that makes the difference.

The photography book looks like a tempting one, thanks for pointing it out.