
Hi all! Up for grabs is a very gently read copy of Tracy White's Photography for Scrapbookers. This 114 page book has some really good tips in it. I could even use some of them with my little point and shoot camera! (Note: There is a crease in the right lower corner.) I'm going to RAK my copy of the book to one lucky winner. Leave a comment on my blog by 11pm EST on Friday, February 15, 2008. My DS will choose a name out of a hat to receive the book. :-)
Stay tuned! The next giveaway includes scrapping goodies!
5 comments:
Hi, I would love a chance to receive this book. I just got a new camera and I am really looking to work on my photography skills. Once I read the book from cover to cover...taking notes as I go. I am willing to forward it on to someone else in need!
hi l'd love to win this great book, I need to learn more about phtography.
How very generous of you. I would love a chance to win this book. I have never actually seen a copy in person.
This is perfect since I am launching my photography as a hobby business. Thanks for this chance!
Oh I hope it's not too late! I've been looking for this book. I too am trying the amateur photography thing as a business. I'm hoping to take some classes, but dh's schedule hasn't allowed it yet.
Post a Comment