So sorry to hear your news, stay strong!
Hang in there and put your attention on more important things.All the best for an early Spring and better news.Take care!
It is a scary ride & particularly so for you lately. :-( I second Lisa's wish for an early Spring and better news soon!
I'm sorry Staci. I'll be thinking about you and your family. Hugs.Carla
Hang in there and keep your head up!
Sorry to hear that things are going rough right now, stay strong, remember "...this too shall pass."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So sorry to hear your news, stay strong!
Hang in there and put your attention on more important things.
All the best for an early Spring and better news.
Take care!
It is a scary ride & particularly so for you lately. :-( I second Lisa's wish for an early Spring and better news soon!
I'm sorry Staci. I'll be thinking about you and your family.
Hugs.
Carla
Hang in there and keep your head up!
Sorry to hear that things are going rough right now, stay strong, remember "...this too shall pass."
Post a Comment