
Hey everybody! I wanted to wish everyone a healthy and happy Thanksgiving day! I'm feeling very thankful this turkey day. My mother had surgery two days ago and I am glad that all went well. She is basically my son's last grandparent. Although things could certainly be better financially for our family, we will all be together cooking and sharing memories. I hope that your Thanksgiving will be a blessed one.
6 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving and that sure is a Great layout!
Another great layout. I love the way you positioned your title. I feel like I know your little boy because I'm so familiar with his face now.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Glad your mom's doing well & very pretty layout!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad that your mom is OK. That is hard to go through that this time of year. God Bless.
Carla
Great LO, girly! It's nice to see your face on paper too, lol.
I´m a designer at K-JOI studios and I have been looking at your welldesign and most delicate layouts. I really would like to see them at the gallery because they are really great. So I invite you to K-JOI and post. When you register in the forum don´t forget to introduce yourself because then you get a gift. You also get gifts when you post in the gallery but don´t forget to say my name: lisbet in the keyword line.
http://kjoistudios.com
You can also visit my blogs:
http://www.hzdesigns.blogspot.com
http://www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com
Hope to se you both at K-Joi and my blogs.
Lisbet
HZDesigns
Post a Comment