
Well, I went to the crop! As I predicted I didn't get much done but I got to meet some very nice women. *waving madly* Hi Melanie!!
I bought two of the the Queen and Company felt ribbons. It comes in a variety of themes and colors. It is so yummy! I really love this orange scroll. I already started a page using it.
Have a great Saturday all! Hope you're having fun today. :-)
4 comments:
Gorgeous felt and can't wait to see your creations using it!
I love that felt. Saw some on clearance today at Archivers. Not the scroll. The orginal flower stuff. Haven't seen you visit in a while. Come by and say hi:)
Carla
This is very pretty. Hurry and use it so I can see what you've done!
the crop was sooo much fun...shame it was sooo cold but it was so much fun meeting you...can't wait to crop together again....so did you ever finish that two pager...you have to share it with us all!!!!
Post a Comment