
I regularly create scrapbook pages about my favorite ethnic holidays which include Kwanzaa, Juneteenth and Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Then I purchased the book, Ethnic Scrapbooking by Lisa Sandford. Lisa's 116 page book encompasses more than African American layouts. As you turn the pages you will find colorful and creative layouts about the Jewish, Indian, Asian, African and Latin American cultures, along with many others. The book also contains tips to make ethnic pages of your own as well as a peek into Lisa's studio. I truly enjoyed reading this book. For more information on Ethnic Scrapbooking or to order a copy visit:
8 comments:
I have not heard of this book! Thanks for posting about it. I'm going to see if the LSS where I teach can try to order it. First time visiting your blog, Staci! :-) TFS! Janet
cool book, I am going to have to run out and get this.
Derrr! Dana I accidentally deleted your 2nd comment while trying to view your profile. :-)
Great blog entry. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. :)
Sounds like a fabulous book! I'll have to check that out. :)
~Sarah
Staci,
Thanks for the fabulous review...You were the first "Ethnic" scrapper I met and I couldn't wait to hear your response...you consistently provide diverse materials for the magazines and I'm extremely thankful for your passion.
Post a Comment