.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Hello all! I know it has been some time since I posted. Life has gotten crazy around here. Nothing much has changed but I'm staying optimistic. I came across this layout of 19-year-old DS when he was only a year-and-a half old. It gives me a good chuckle.

I'm supposed to go to a free crop tomorrow night. I don't feel much like scrapping but hopefully I get something started. Have a good weekend!


5 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute layout! :) I know when my life gets crazy, I lose my scrappy mojo. Last weekend, I had some time, and BAM, got that mojo back, and cranked out several layouts! :) Hope you have a fun time at the crop! :)

Tiffany said...

Awww. I love looking at past layouts. I am trying to get back to making some pages too, I challenged myself to get at least 2 done this week. Hope you have fun at the crop.

Sarah Coggins said...

That is so cute! I forgot about Bananas in Pajamas. Hope you are having fun tonight and finding inspiration at your crop!

Don said...

Always nice to find past work, cause it offers so much reflection.

Enjoy your weekend as well.

courtney said...

Very cute!
However, now I've got the Bananas in Pajamas song stuck in my head....