.

Friday, April 25, 2014

I Finally Scrapped!!

I have been holding onto this photo since September, not knowing how to scrap it. I started this layout at my crop a few weeks ago but gave up very quickly. (I had a massive headache but wanted to have some girl time so I went anyway.) I finally finished this layout on April 17th. Woohoo! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week!
Journaling:
When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she had always been.                           But she had wings.  -Dean Johnson

 Trapeze Class @ Eisenhower Park 9/28/2013






7 comments:

courtney said...

Very pretty! I love all of the fussy cutting and your quote.

Tanya Ham said...

Oh wow!! That is amazing! I really love the quote and all the butterflies! So meaningful, and just so beautiful! :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful! I always love your layering. And what a cool photo - I bet that was a neat class to take.

Tracy said...

Such a stunning layout!
So much detail

renee said...

Beautiful layout!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fabulous page!! Love that photo!

Tiffany said...

Your page is gorgeous! So glad you had the chance to create this.