.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Catch a Tiger by the Toe...

I love the way little children draw. We read the story, Close Your Eyes. It's about a tiger that does not want to go to sleep.
                                                         Front Cover

                These are some of the drawings the kiddos made.


This is one of the student's drawings on top of my model. Did I mention that he's four? Four. years .old.



I love their little works of art and their squeals when they grasp a concept. ("Ms. W. the tiger's fur makes an AB pattern!") I love it!!

Oh, my crop didn't go over very well. It was hard for me to focus so I didn't get anything done. I will try to scrap by myself next week. Have a good one, all!!

6 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Those are adorable!!! :D

Tiffany said...

ADORABLE! Too bad about your crop. Better luck with your upcoming scrap time.

Isbaha said...

Oh ! You're also a kindergarten teacher ? I also am. These drawings are so cute ! And I love this story, I also have the one when he doesn't want to take his bath...

Staci said...

No, I'm not a kindergarten teacher. My seven years working with kindergarteners were wonderful. This year my district did a lot of restructuring. I was moved to Pre-K. Six of us are new to the building this year (which is quite small).

Sherry C said...

Oh my word, so adorable! TFS!

D said...

Wow, that's one talented kid!