Hi all! I have been holding onto this picture of my son for awhile, not knowing what to do with it. My son was proud of the effects he put on the photo at the time. I had patterned paper that I liked but only one embellishment. Then I won Michelle's Blog hop. The prize was a set of flair from A Flair for Buttons. I found the perfect set to match my paper! I worked on the LO immediately and added the flair the minute it arrived in the mail. :-) Thanks, Michelle and Shelley of A Flair for Buttons !
Paper by My Mind's Eye Find Your Wings & Fly collection and Fancy Pants Designs' All Fall (Spelling). Thickers by American Crafts (Meadow)
17 comments:
Staci, this is just AWESOME!!!! I love everything about it! I can't believe how perfectly the flair goes with the paper. Amani is so grown now. Time sure does fly...
That is gorgeous! The flair is the perfect touch. Such a cool photo. :)
this is an awesome!!!!!! layout Staci!
totally love it!
What an amazing photo, the layout is perfect!
What an awesome layout and photo!!! :) Evie
FABULOUS, love how you used the flair!
this is a fabulous layout.. I love it... thanks for sharing...
Great layout! Love how you used teh flair!
Wow this is fantastic! I love the picture and what a great way to use the flair! nice job.
Your layout is stunning.
This is a great layout for this photo. Oh your son looks so grown up.
Awesome photo and effects! Love the colours, textures and embellies you used.
Awesome LO! love all the embellishments!
Really awesome page! Great picture too.
Susie
Super fun page! I love how you used the flair too!
You are so very welcome! I love your page and fabulous photo!
That is a great photo of your son. I love that line by MME, and flair buttons are just sometimes the perfect touch. You did a great job putting it all together here, it flows so nicely.
Great layout Staci! Love it.
Post a Comment