.

Friday, August 16, 2013

New Kids on the Block Layout

Hi all! This layout was made with everything from my stash! One of the papers came from Nicole Crafts (Black Tie Affair), a package of 8 sheets that I got from AC Moore for $1.00. The red papers are by My Mind's Eye.

I so enjoyed the NKOTB concert back in June. It will probably be the last that I attend for some time to come. It was definitely worth it! :-)


10 comments:

courtney said...

Great layout! Love the colours and patterns you used. Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time, too!

Kelly Roberts said...

I know you had a ball at this concert and what a nice way to remember the fun with these layouts. I like the title style and the way you arranged it all. Very nice work.

Angi Barrs said...

I just love this page! It's so fun. Love the paper too!

Staci said...

Thank you ladies! :-)

Tanya Ham said...

I just became a new follower-thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

Love your layout, and great action shots of the concert!! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so much fun!!

D said...

The paper and letters are so beautiful! Glad you had so much fun at the concert :) I can't remember the last time I went to one.

Unknown said...

How cool!! Love that you fit so many photos in here. The colors are perfect!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

I love NKOTB :) Your pictures turned out so good, you must have had great seats. Great layout, TFS!

Tracy said...

This is such a great layout.
Great colours your used and those letters go perfectly with this layout.