.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome October!

There is so much to do! My electronics seem to be going on strike at one time so I'll have to look into fixing or replacing some very soon. I'm actually jazzed about the coming of Autumn this year. I'm really ready to start a LO about the season and the changes it brings.
  • What kinds of LOs are you working on?
  • Do you find yourself with less time to scrap now?
  • Have you started a new hobby?
A dear coworker of mine invited me to try some pottery painting with her. It was my plan to lie around the house doing nothing after a stressful day at work. I relented and had a super time! I have gone once more since then. I plan to finish my little angel girl figurine. I'll post when she's done. Right now she has severely crossed eyes that I'm trying to fix. Have a good day!

5 comments:

senovia said...

I would love to try pottery painting! I'm glad you said yes and tried it!

Sarah Coggins said...

Pottery painting is fun! I took my toddler in late May to make a pencil cup for his Father's Day gift to my husband. I too love this time of year. Need to get back into my scrapping - seems like life keeps getting in the way and giving me plenty of material, just not enough time. :)

Sharla said...

Pottery is something that I need to try! I'm slowly just working on my scrapbooks, trying to get somewhat caught up. I have recently taken a digi/photoshop class with Jessica Sprague and totally love it!!

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

Please post a picture of your angel when you are done!

I am a terrible painter, so I'm always envious of people (even little 8 year olds) that can paint pottery beautifully. =)

i wish I could tell you that I was working on new LO's, but the laziness bug has bitten....

Brown English Muffin said...

I love that pottery place by the way I've been there at least two times and love it!!!

Doesn't hurt that Starbucks is right down the street so it makes for a perfect relaxing day!!!