.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Scrapping and a Taste of Fall...

I'm feeling so good today! I had a meeting with my scrapbook club at school.  The club is based on the book; Have You Filled a Bucket Today? A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids. One girl I'll call "A" was over the top excited. She asked me almost every half hour if it was almost time for the scrapbook club. One of our conversations went like this:

A: "First we eat lunch, then read a book, do Math and Science and then have the scrapbook club??"
Me: "Well, first we have to put the bus children on the bus. Then we have to wait for the moms and dads to pick up the walkers."
A: "Then it will be time for the scrapbook club?"
Me: "Yes, then it will be time for the club."
A: "It's taking too long. I wish the scrapbook club was now!" :-)
I took their pictures and let them practice using all of the tools. They are a very cute enthusiastic group of kiddos. I can't wait to see all of the pages they create!

I just made a loaf of pumpkin bread. It is still warm and so yummy! A cup of tea really made it complete.

Tomorrow is Character Day at school and I'm going as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Not one child in my class knows what the Wizard of Oz is. Tragic.

2 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

Holymoly, I can't believe no one knows Dorothy. You should really mess with their little minds and talk about cameras that need film, pagers, and computer print outs you had to rip apart because the paper came in one long piece.

Brown English Muffin said...

LOL Your kids are soo cute!