.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yes...

I've been a bad blogger. I haven't posted in some time because things certainly aren't the best right now. I'm not trying to be all woe is me in my posts. I'm praying and reading and trying not to to let the negativity and anxiety of others permeate my mood but it's not always easy. Hopefully I'll have some wonderful news soon! :-)

5 comments:

Lora Oliver said...

Staci, my thoughts and prayers are with you that you will soon find better times.

Susan said...

((((HUGS)))) to you! Be on the look out for that RAK next week. Boxes of happiness always warm my heart. :)

Brown English Muffin said...

I am looking forward to your good news soon too!! You deserve it!

Carla said...

Sorry Staci that you're having a hard time now. I wish you nothing but the best and I will be thinking of you!

Sarah Coggins said...

Thinking of you. ((HUGS)) Hoping the corner is quickly turned and lots of happiness will surround you.