Thanks Susan! (see link in post title) I need to focus on things that make me happy right now. :-)
Here are my ten:
1. a continued relationship with God
2. my DS...I am so blessed to have him.
3. new found strength during time of crisis
I have been "borrowing trouble" much less.
4. students who tell me that I'm the best teacher ever
5. seeing struggling students blossom and grow
6. my babe (Even though he makes me crazy sometimes) I think I'll keep him for a minute. ;-)
7. pretty patterned paper and raw chipboard
8. sleeping through the night--They are rare nights but I totally appreciate them.
9. vanilla lattes--Thanks Mr. B.!
10. Two and 1/2 Men is my newest guilty pleasure.
3 comments:
So glad you wanted to play along! I must admit, that Two & 1/2 Men thing? Yeah, I watch it on the sly. My husband thinks it's a heinous show, but I love me some Duckie! Even if he's all growed up now, he's still a goofball.
I love raw chipboard!!! LOL
Good to know you have things to be happy about, things are only destined for greatness.
I always love how positive you are! Thanks for reminding us to be thankful, and i'm so with you on the vanilla lattes lol!
Post a Comment