Yes, it's been a while since I've blogged. I've been living the crazy life. I've been trying to sell the house. There are about 360 homes for sales in the town where I live, four on my block alone. (Two of them are foreclosures.)I'm trying to keep thinking good thoughts. The most important thing to me is that the institution that took advantage of my mom doesn't win.
Work is very busy! I'm so excited to see my little readers turn into even better writers. It is such a joy when they share the stories that they have written, their little faces beaming with pride.
I haven't scrapped a single thing since January. I haven't even so much as picked up my camera. The joy just wasn't there. I pared my supplies down to almost nothing in anticipation of the move. Then the newest issue of Creating Keepsakes came out and renewed my interest. I actually purchased some glittery foam letter stickers from Walmart. I can't wait to use them!!
4 comments:
Hi Staci! We've missed you but are glad you are doing OK. Good luck on selling the house and I'm glad you got your mojo back for scrapping :)
I haven't even checked to see how many homes are for sale in my area I'm too scared!! LOL
Girl we gotta scrap!!! I haven't scrapped since we scrapped together...so sad!
Hope all is well.
It's been awhile since we've chatted. I hope all will work out.
Post a Comment