
Melanie (see title of this post)sent me this Honest Scrap award.
Here are 10 honest things about me.
1. I have very vivid dreams but I rarely feel like I have gotten enough sleep.
2. I am very critical and over analyze everything.
3. I completely resisted kindergarten but it only took a short time to really love it.
4. I wish that I could watch all of my drama on daytime TV instead of actually living it.
5. I love watching baseball but I stink at playing it.
6. If I ever won a huge lottery prize I would help all of my friends.
7. Scrapping keeps me from teetering over the edge.
8. I should think more with my head instead of my heart.
9. Mean people suck.
10. I need lots of positive thoughts and prayers right now.
NOW The rules of this award are:
Post the award on your blog.
Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
Tell those people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP, inform them of these guidelines.
Share “Ten Honest Things” about yourself.
I'm going to pass this award on to Kem, Misi and Susan!
3 comments:
I think they say that when you're dreaming you're not actually really sleeping...so if you have vivid dreams you might not be getting enough sleep.
I always have a prayer for you and I learn so much from you, you'd never know.
Thanks Staci...picture me rolling my eyes. LMBO!!
I loved reading all this about you, my friend! and I am happy to oblige your last request :-)
Post a Comment