.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can we talk...



about the state of scrapbook magazines? I was sad when we lost Paperkuts and Scrapbook Answers some years back. In the past year, we have seen the folding of Simple Scrapbooks, Digital Scrapbooks magazine and Memory Makers magazine. Do you think that when the economy picks up we'll see the emergence of new publications? Do you think that the hobby reached a frenzied state with its scrap celebs and now it is starting to die down? Share your thoughts.

3 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

hmm, that's a good question. I do think the closings were a reflection of the current state of the economy, but I also think there were just too many out there - more supply than demand.

Brown English Muffin said...

I think the hobby will never die...people always want a way to preserve memories

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

Too bad this great magazine folded.

I'm sure scrapping will continue.

You know we all have way too many supplies not to keep it up-lol.