
Hello out there!! Yeah, I know I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been busy making home alterations out of necessity. I can just hear the garbage men cursing my name as I once again clean out every nook and cranny of the house. I've had to scale down some furniture as well to accomodate my mom's new room. Although I have a wonderful and helpful brother, I should have worked a little slower than I did. (Curse that HGTV for making things look so easy! LOL)
Anyway, I wanted to celebrate my return to blogdom by giving away a scrappy item. It is a set of CutterBee piercing bugs.
Item description: Quickly pierce uniform holes, Uniform Holes are 1/8" apart, for machine free stitches and precision embellishment placement, Single and double row piercers
Just leave a comment by December 9th and my son will pick a winner from the lucky hat. Good luck and happy scrapping!
5 comments:
I think your garbage men might be mine too. They cringe when they pull up to my house lately. Major purging going on.
And yes, HGTV does it all in one day without breakign a sweat. So not fair!
I know what you mean about HGTV. I had to quit watching so much because I was getting grandiose ideas about refinishing furniture and building bookcases. LMAO
-e
where have you been girl...LOL
HGTV is evil! LOL I love watching it, but all it does is encourage me to spend more money! :D Need to get back to purging myself.
In all the fun, don't forget to pause and enjoy life for a bit. :)
LOL right after they left your house they came to my house and saw the bathroom sink and toilet sitting on the curb and they got mad at both of us!!! LOL
Post a Comment