.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What? Say What Now?


I'll admit it. I was skeptical of Mr. Barack Obama actually winning the presidential election. I thought of that whole Bush/Florida debacle 4 years ago and wondered if forces would try to keep Obama from winning; whether he won legally or not. I saw many happy faces today and then those that weren't so happy. I am ready for things to move in a more positive direction for those of us that are suffering economically. I'm glad that I am here to witness this piece of history in the making and wish for prosperity for all.

3 comments:

LadyBug said...

Staci, I hear exactly what you are saying, but like Sarah Palin, I didn't blink an eye, I said I know he can do it and this is the time.

They could not take this from him because this really was not their election to take. Barack I personally feel is more than they are ready for and that's why he ran his campaign the way he did. As McHammer used to say, can't touch this. He handled his business in a beautiful fasion and you crack me up with What? Say what now? LOL.

All I can say is he did it and he did it well!

Sarah Coggins said...

DH & I were on vacation last week and were thrilled to see the front page of the paper on Wednesday morning. What a great change! And a much needed one after the last 8 years.

Staci Taylor said...

Whoo! So excited for our next president! I'm with you - definitely a time for change!!