Your scrap size that is! I see from the poll that I posted some time ago that the popular size is 12 x 12. I'm still old school and scrap 8.5 x 11. Why do you prefer the scrapbook size that you do?
I almost always use 12x12 but last year I discovered 11x8.5 (landscape) and this weekend I discovered 6x12...I put those on my blog. The 6x12 is good for a single photo "quick fix".
4 comments:
You know I love 8.5x11 but since I usually use so many photos, I moved up to 12x12.
I love 12X12. I think you can squeeze so much more onto a larger page.
I almost always use 12x12 but last year I discovered 11x8.5 (landscape) and this weekend I discovered 6x12...I put those on my blog. The 6x12 is good for a single photo "quick fix".
I use 12 x 12 just because I need the space to figure out what the heck I'm doing!!!!! LOL
Post a Comment