.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Baby, I'm Back!


I can't say for how long though...The good news is my computer is up and working. The bad news is that I don't know how long it will be that way. According to the technician my hard drive is s-l-o-w-l-y dying. I will have to start shopping around.

Anyhow, I'm so glad to be back online! I can't wait to cyber scrap with buds, check out online stores and start submitting again. I do have one LO in here this month. Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

Carla said...

Oh Staci congrats!! That is so exciting to be published...its never happened to me. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pub Staci. I didn't know you were blogging now. I will have to stop by more often. BTW, I just ordered a laptop from Costco. Got a great deal on it. I don't know if you have one near you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the cyber-world! Congrats on the MM publication!!!!!

Miss Misi said...

Glad to have you back and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being published! I'm have to check it out!

Dolores said...

wow congrats on the pub. What page is it on.

Staci said...

Hi Dolores,
It's a small LO on page 76.