.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Two Peas Blogging Challenge

Today's Challenge~ How often do you meet with friends to scrap? Do you wish it could be more?

I don't have many IRL friends that scrap anymore. (My scrap friends have fled from NY like the plague was coming. So expensive here.) I do have one scrappy friend but our schedules are so crazy during the school year due to our children's activities. Every time I plan to go to a crop at the LSS, something always gets in the way. Once, my son sustained a nasty sprain to his thumb immediately before I was supposed to go to a crop. (He was playing basketball.) Another time I injured my thumb and had a large bandage. (What is with my child and I injuring our thumbs?) Oh, and yet another time I was all caught up.... I know I'm weird. Now, if this question covers any type of friends, I virtual scrap with my online friends at least once a month. These online sessions really get the creative juices going and I feel inspired to create. Thank you my scrappy sistas! :-)

1 comment:

Gina said...

Staci, I love that LO of your son! That's too bad about your scrapping friends leaving NYC. I like your 'virtual scrapping' concept. I've done cybercrops before, but never a virtual crop with just my scrapping pals. Fun idea! :)