
Have you checked out the October issue of Memory Makers magazine? The Idea Gallery, an annual issue, is chock full of gorgeous layouts on a variety of subjects. I am excited to have a layout in this issue among so many talented scrappers. Go pick yours up now!
6 comments:
congrats on being pubbed and I will have to run out and get a copy of MM. Thanks for the heads up.
Dana
Ohhh my! Congratulations on being Published! that is just wonderful. I'm going to the book store on Friday and I'm going to make sure I get it.
BTW-Thanks for your kind words and prayers for ds on my blog.
Dana--thank you!
Lynn, you're so welcome. I'll keep your DS in my thoughts.
I have this right here on my desk and had no clue you were in it. Maybe if I opened, huh?
Wow, congrats!! Is this your first publication?
Kendalls mom 3,
Thanks! No, it's not my first pub but I'm still a real beginner. I think this one is number 11.
Post a Comment