When it rains it pours....I haven't scrapped much lately. There's just too much going on. The family has been dealing with the death of my cousin and the death of my stillborn nephew. Also, the doctors are performing a second amputation on my big brother today. I'm still fighting for my home and scrambling for a backup plan if things don't work out. Things don't feel great right now but I know that there are those who are much worse off than me...
I'm not in a scrappy mood right now. Hopefully, that will turn around. This is the last layout I completed. National Scrapbooking Day 2013. Thanks for looking and have a good one.
13 comments:
Sending hugs and prayers your way! Your layout is beautiful.
thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
your lo is great! remember to take time for you!!
Sorry you and your family are having such a hard time right now :( Sending good thoughts your way.
Hope everything will go nicely for your brother and warm thoughts for your terrible family loss.
so sorry for the hardships facing you and your family right now. sending thoughts of courage and strength you way!
Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and your family. Hope things turn around soon.
I am so sorry that you are having such troubling times right now. Always know that God is with you and will see you through.
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Staci, I'm so sorry to hear of your heartbreaking struggles. I pray that things get much, much better for you :).
Beautiful layout- I hope you find your scrappy self again soon :)
Take care,
xErin
I will keep you and your family lifted in prayer. ((((hugs!)))) This is a beautiful layout. Your mojo will return soon enough. Hang in there.
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers...
Sending prayers and warm thoughts your way.
Oh Staci, I'm just now reading this on your blog. I hope by now things are looking up, your brother is healing nicely, and all matters have been resolved with your house. You do have a lot on your plate and I admire you for continuing to look for the "light at the end of your tunnel". Saying prayers for you and your family while you grieve the loss of your family members. Sending you many hugs.
Post a Comment