.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:

  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
  2. Share 8 things about yourself
  3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered (or not so recently)
  4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Bwahahahaha! Yeah.. you know that I work with children but I'm hardheaded about following rules.

Thanks Melanie http://brownenglishmuffin.blogspot.com/
1. I developed asthma at 30. It's not fun.

2.  I have hair past my shoulders. I will still rock a hair piece in a nanosecond.
3.  I am working on being loving and living well but I'm still holding in one "So there" for one of my haters.

4.  I still have my favorite Barbie from when I was a little girl. I renamed her Carlotta. I chucked her husband after he was found cheating. Don't ask.

5.  My favorite show comes back on tonight after having been canceled by one network and revived by another. Yaaaaaay! The Game (BTW, one of its stars Tia Mowery of "Sister, Sister" is having a baby!)

6.  I can run and play tag in high heels.

7.  I haven't scrapped a page yet this year. Also, I hate snow.

8. I have been dancing to the Menudo oldies with this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td9P5zUjfjg

Now I can see some of you ducking because you don't want me tag you. I'm also non confrontational unless you are over 6 feet and I have a kid with you. If you are so inclined to take the tagging challenge, leave me a link to your blog.

8 comments:

EvangelistCookie said...

Thanks Staci, it was so much fun! I plan to make many more!
Marie

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

I'm really trying not to, but I DO need to ask....what was the story with Barbie's man. Come on, fill me in...I mean, we're sisters and all now.

Staci said...

Elizabeth, I had a few friends over. One of my friends brought her friend. I went upstairs to get juice for the guests and quickly heard oohing. When I came back down one of my friends was alarmed. She immediately told me that this visiting "friend" had made a different Barbie "make out" with Carlotta's husband Ken! The offending hussy Barbie was banished (okay flung) to the other side of the basement. She was never seen in my home again. Carlotta never remarried. Good thing I never approached my real life this way...

Anonymous said...

You crack me up with the Barbie story. haha

Becky said...

Congrats on your award! You are cracking me up!

Brown English Muffin said...

I tried to duck as well...it took me forever to finally do it!! LOL

Brown English Muffin said...

Can you really play tag in heels...get out of here!!! LOL

Staci said...

Miss M, when I get better we have to scrap!! I've been fighting with the asthma etc.