Good googly moogly! How did my son get so old and so big? I have no clue. :-P Love ya kiddo! I mean not kiddo because you're not a kid anymore. *Sigh*
Today is also my 3rd blogoversary. Thank you for being there for all of the highs and lows, trials and tribulations. In honor of my blogoversary I am going to give away a $15 gift certificate to my favorite online store, http://www.acherryontop.com/. Post here by September 20, 2010. 5pm EST. Winner will be chosen by random number generator. Good luck!
12 comments:
well happy blogoversary to you and happy 16th bday to your son :)
What a generous giveaway!
Congrats on your 3rd blog year!
I hope you & your son had great birthdays. Terri
Happy Birthday to both of you! I don't know where the time goes either! Great that you go t some scrappy supplies for your Birthday! That was so sweet of him.
wow, i can't believe your "little" guy is 16 already!! that's so exciting! happy blogoversary to you, staci!
Happy Blogoversary! Happy Birthday to you both!
Happy Blogoversary and I am checking out your favorite store.
Happy blogoversary! Thanks for inviting us to celebrate these two events with you.
Happy Birthday This Black Butterfly! Woohoo! And Happy 16th to your son! Enjoy!
You're so sweet to do a giveaway!
How is it our boys grow up so fast? Happy Birthday to your son!:-) And Happy Blogoversary to you!:-)
Happy Blogoversary and Happy Birthday to your son! I have a 16 yr old daughter myself, and still can't believe it!
Post a Comment