.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh Pioneer Woman....

what you do to me...Don't you know that all of these delicious delights are trying to do a number on my girlish figure?!  My son loves your marvelous meals and delectable desserts.  The banana bread was oh so scrumptious as were these flower pot desserts... I may actually have to start excercising after all of this good eating...for right now if I run my thighs will catch fire...Thanks anyway Pioneer Woman! ;-)
         http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/04/springy-flower-pot-desserts-a-blast-from-my-past/

4 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Oh yeah - love the flower pot dessert AND Pioneer Woman! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Lizz said...

Aww, we used to do that in Girl Scouts! (This is like the 3rd time today I've thought about GS food! Weird! LOL)

Unknown said...

Uh oh! Now I need some desserts. Mmmmmmmmmmmm......

renee said...

I *love* Pioneer woman. Too bad I am trying to watch what I eat. Would have to make some flower pot desserts.