
who scrapped? Why--- it's me! I scrapped 4 layouts in the past week because I was really stressed out. I find that scrapbooking is totally relaxing for me these days. I am so grateful to have found it and all of the wonderful friends that go along with it! Here's my 40th birthday layout. Don't mind the shiny forehead and raccoon eyes, LOL. Have a good one! :-)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Staci!!! Wait, happy 40th Birthday Staci!! Hope you had a good one and cute pics!
Great LO Staci, and it's so good to see you scrapping. Girl don't even mention the forehaed thing. I have the same problem. Maybe it's the glow that we have about ourselves. LMBO
It looks even better IRL next to a plate of brownies as well!!! LOL It was good seeing you again!
What fun! I love the photos and cute title design. :)
Good to see you scrapping! And you are in the photos, too?! Go girl!
you are beautiful, girl, and I love this LO - that title rocks!!
Post a Comment