.

Monday, March 30, 2009

It's.All.Gone...

Like the best of us, I can find scrapbook supplies anywhere. Office supply stores, dollar bins, clothing stores; you name it. Just the fact that I can find them makes me feel good. Yesterday I decided to run to Wal*Mart to pick up some socks for DS. (Do all teenage boys go through socks like water???) I strolled over to the craft area...ya know...just because. It.was.all.gone. There were no shelves or remnants to show that a crafting area had ever existed there. It was just wide open floor space. I can only imagine what the expression on my face must have looked like. It was nice to have a quick place to run to for adhesive. Oh well...

3 comments:

LadyBug said...

Staci, maybe they are changing things around or getting new vendors.

Jalen wanted some Pokemon cards and our Walmart was out, thank you Lord, thank you Lord, and the lady said they would not get any in until the vendor switch was complete. I was okay with that because I didn't have to spend money on those cards. YES!

Brown English Muffin said...

Have you been to our old scrapping place since they moved? I also go to Micheals in Oceanside all the time...that's my quick scrapbooking run it's like 5 mins from us.

Staci said...

I hope they are just moving stuff around...I haven't been to the scrapbook store in a very long time. I did go there after they moved though. I don't shop much at all but I do go to AC Moore.