.

Friday, March 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Aysha

and Carla


I'm sharing 7 random things about me and then tagging some other folks!

1. I was once a back up dancer for former Menudo member, Ray Reyes.

2. I can only snap with my pointer and thumb.

3. I am not a big fan of change.

4. I have 3 nieces, 1 nephew, 3 great nephews and 2 great neices.

5. I still don't know how to use all of the functions on my cell phone.

6. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock.

7. My dad died in 1993 and I still miss him terribly.

I'm going to tag
Melanie

That's all for now! :-)

8 comments:

Carla said...

That is so cool that you were a back up dancer. Wow!!! Thanks for sharing.

Sarah Coggins said...

Great list! The back-up dancer caught my attn too. Especially since I have no rhythm! tfs! :)

Jill said...

Me too on the back up dancer! I think everyone wishes the clock thing at times, I'll bet. :-(

Heather said...

How cool that you were a back up dancer! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I hope you get better sleep soon too!

Unknown said...

How cool is that you were a back up dancer for Menudo girl! I danced professionally for 12 years, but I HAVE never been a back up dancer, you go girl!!!

Brown English Muffin said...

I updated my blog with links to Ribena and such....I completely forgot about this tag...ha...I'll have fun with this I've read it on three other peoples blogs so far.

QueenTracy said...

lol. I still don't know how to use all the functions on my phone either! LOL

Brown English Muffin said...

You know I ended up doing the 7 random things right? http://brownenglishmuffin.blogspot.com/2008/03/blah-day.html