10 Things to be Thankful for Today:
1. A wonderful son
2. A relationship with God
3. The ability to write poetry and short stories
3. Scrapbooking (-BTW, toot! I got a "call" for the MM Scrapbook Idea Gallery issue)
4. Being able to carry a tune
5. Drawing and painting
6. Cyber crops with friends
7. The lightbulb moment when a child in class grasps a new concept
8. Being able to wear children's size shoes
9. Sweet nieces and nephews
10. Great books
6 comments:
What a great list! Congrats on the pub call! How exciting. :)
Great list! Let us know when your pub is out so we can see :) Congrats!
I reflect on things to be thankful for EVERYDAY! :)
Great post!
Congrats on the call & nice list! :-)
Congrats on the publication! That's awesome.
Hey Staci, I'm tagging you. You should post 7 random things about you on your blog and then tag 7 others. Have a good day.
Wow! Congrats on the pub call. Great blessings list, I once started a gratitude journal...if only I could remember where I put it.
By the way, I also tagged you. Visit my blog to see what to do.
Post a Comment